1. Cats don't think of us as humans. Instead, they see us as equals, just like other cats.
2. Sea otters hold hands while they're sleeping so that they don't drift apart.
3. Tiger populations are on the rise.
4. When a baby elephant is born, other mothers in the social group will trumpet to celebrate or announce the baby's arrival.
5. Dogs sneeze when play fighting to show they are playing and don't wanna hurt you.
6. Cows have "best friends" and are happier when they're with them.
7. There's an abandoned minefield that has accidentally created a penguin sanctuary. The mines keep poachers out, but the penguins are too small to set them off.
8. An otter will find a pebble as a juvenile and keep it for their whole life.
9. Your dog probably dreams about you.
10. There are little tiny harvest mice that sleep inside flowers.
11. Pandas are no longer considered an endangered species.
12. Dogs can tell when you're due to come home by how much of your scent is remaining in the house.
13. Dolphin mothers sing to their babies while they're in the womb.
14. Bees get sleepy after drinking nectar and occasionally take naps on flowers.
15. Ravens can remember faces and you can befriend them.
16. When dogs appear in movies and TV, sometimes they have to have CGI tails because they wag too much during the scene.
17. Squirrels adopt other baby squirrels if they're orphaned.
18. Your dog actually loves you, not just because you give them food and walks.
19. Bees make a "whoop!" sound when they bump into each other or are startled.
20. Goats and cows have accents.
21. Penguins not only mate for life, they will also spend time to find a beautiful pebble for their mate and then "propose" with it.